True success is measured by reviewing someone's recent results and their overall track record. Coming from a professional sports background, Patrick is firm believer to this mindset. Below are some of Patrick's recent and notable results that illustrate a very successful track record.
- THE MARK ON PEARL: 8 luxury living units with loft-like interiors, multiple patios with commanding views of the foothills and the Flatirons, as well as private yards. The three and four-bedroom residences incorporate wide-open spaces, large-scale windows and multiple outdoor living spaces. Each unit has a dedicated single-car garage with optional car-lift for second car. Patrick has worked with architect/developer on every aspect of the project. This project is scheduled for completion in early 2019.
- 18PEARL: One of the most exciting new developments to hit Downtown Boulder is here. 18Pearl consists of four luxurious residences located in heart of Boulder on famous Pearl St! These 3bd/4bth residences feature the latest in innovation and technology with no expense spared. "Smart" floor plans are on point and wasted space is a thing of the past. This project is scheduled for completion December 2017. Patrick worked with developer on design concepts, creation of floor plans, interior finish specifications, pricing, etc. He marketed and sold all units before the project broke ground and set a record for price per foot for the area.
- SIMPSON OLD TOWN: 18 luxury townhouses in the heart of downtown Lafayette. Patrick identified and helped client acquire this land. From there he built a team to help implement the vision he created. From start to finish, Patrick was an integral part of this process. This project was completed in 2016 and Patrick was able to sell all units for a record-breaking price per sq. ft.
- BLACKSMITH BUILDING AND MIDTOWN PEARL: Luxurious two-story brownstone style lofts offered the ultimate in downtown urban living. Open floor plans and walls of windows highlight these two bedroom two bath residences. This was one of the first high-end multi family developments in downtown Boulder. Patrick marketed and sold all units.
With new construction, you truly have a blank slate to create any vision that you want. The hardest part in achieving this is finding a location where you can build (in Boulder, there are strict regulations on which homes can be demolished and which homes cannot), supports your visions, and, in the end, is a great investment.
Below are examples of recent Boulder homes where Patrick helped his clients through this process from start to finish. He was an integral part of the design process, creation of floor plans that demonstrate what current buyers are looking for, level of finish specifications, and much more.
- 1515 SUNSET BOULEVARD: Purchased 2016 for $1,599,000 | Under Contract for $4,500,000
- 540 PLEASANT STREET: Purchased 2016 for $863,000 | Listed for $3,500,000
- 2055 BALSAM DRIVE: Purchased 2013 for $700,000 | Sold 2015 for $2,400,000
- 2065 BALSAM DRIVE: Purchased 2013 for $699,000 | Sold 2014 for $2,200,000
- 2830 18th STREET: Purchased 2014 for $475,000 | Sold in 2017 for $2,299,000
- 3020 18th STREET: Purchased 2015 for $659,000 | Sold 2016 for $1,549,000
Below are a few examples of residences that underwent mostly cosmetic interior/exterior changes with no additions. Patrick helped his clients identify and acquire the properties, worked on design and floor plans, helped select appropriate level of finishes, and ultimately sold all properties for a great profit often setting a record for price per sq. ft. for the neighborhood.
- 4095 DARLEY AVENUE: Purchased 2015 for $655,000 | Sold 2016 for $983,140
- 868 ITHACA DRIVE: Purchased 2015 for $525,000 | Sold 2015 for $829,900
- 1150 GREEN CIRCLE: Purchased 2014 for $569,500 | Sold 2015 for $845,000
- 2255 FLORAL DRIVE: Purchased 2014 for $510,000 | Sold 2015 for $770,000
- 3145 REPPLIER STREET: Purchased 2014 for $465,000 | Sold 2014 for $660,700
- 1160 DREXEL STREET: Purchased 2013 for $470,000 | Sold 2014 for $750,000
- 3720 CLOVERLEAF DRIVE: Purchased 2013 for $510,000 | Sold 2014 for $865,000
- 2565 GRAPE AVENUE: Purchased 2012 for $440,000 | Sold 2013 for $605,000
- 1975 BALSAM DRIVE: Purchased 2008 for $815,000 | Sold 2012 for $969,900
Historic Boulder Homes
Patrick is passionate about working with Boulder’s historic homes. He sees these amazing residences as an opportunity for a 21st century lifestyle that seamlessly blends with Boulder’s rich history. Let Patrick guide and help you through the process of making one of these special homes your future. Below are a few examples of Historic Boulder homes Patrick had the pleasure of collaborating and developing with his clients.
- 445 PINE STREET: Historic home underwent a 2,230 sq. ft. addition as well as a complete remodel modernizing all interiors. Patrick helped client identify and acquire property, worked with architect and the Boulder Preservation Board on design, floor plans, specifications, etc.
- 2125 8th STREET: This Historic home underwent a 1,200 sq. ft. addition as well as a complete remodel modernizing all interiors. Patrick helped client identify and acquire property, worked with architect and the Boulder Preservation Board on design, floor plans, specifications, etc.
- 2020 MAPLETON AVENUE: This Historic home underwent a 1900 sq. ft. addition as well as a complete remodel modernizing all interiors. Patrick personally designed the addition as well as all interiors. From start to finish, he was the leading vision for this project. His goal was to purposely show extreme contrast between historic and modern on the exterior while seamlessly blending true modernism throughout the home.
Projects Currently in Development
- 22nd and WALNUT AREA: Patrick is working with client on developing 4 luxury townhouses. He helped with the acquisition of property and is an integral part of design concepts, floor plans, interior finish specifications, pricing, etc. Projected completion date is 2018/2019.